07 September 2009

New Tricks

So now that I've passed the three month mark, I figure it's time to step up to the plate and learn some new tricks. The best place to start, I figure, is where my last post started--my hair. With all the time I spend laying on my back, quite a little case of "baby baldness" is creeping in back there. The solution? Sitting up! Okay, so I needed a little help from the Bumbo, but a girl's got to start somewhere. I've also taken to lifting up my head. It's lots of work, but totally worth it to be able to see over stuff. It's totally changed tummy time, which I have loathed for quite some time. Now at least it's slightly less bothersome. And while this isn't really a "trick" per se, I have been making my way around town, particularly to check in on my favorite ball club. I took mom and dad along.

1 comment: