05 October 2009

Fall Festivities (Pt. 1)

So summer treated me quite well. Lots of fun trips around town, moving to a new house, finding my voice, and a host of other highlights. But as fun as summer was, it's becoming quite clear that autumn is where it's at. Check the fall fashions: Mere moments after this was taken I filmed a hip-hop dance video: This one only works in fall, and who doesn't want to be a little turkey (although it does look a bit like Frosty, a turkey, and a leprechaun melded into one): Mommy and I have also had some good time to hang out on the back porch and just take in the amazing weather. And it wouldn't be October in St. Louis if we didn't take in a few Cardinals' games. Unfortunately, I missed much of the action. I mean, see how tired you would be if you had to haul these cheeks around. Soon I will have a lengthier update about this afternoon's good times, but here's a sneak peek: Catch you later!
--McKinley

2 comments: