06 October 2009

Fall Festivities (Pt. 2 )

Fall festiveness would be no festiveness at all without a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Mommy and Daddy took me with our friends the Hudsons. From what I overheard, they've been doing this for a few years, but this is the first trip for Annalynn and me. Before they would let me just hang out with Annalynn and play, Mommy and Daddy insisted that I do a photo shoot with the pumpkins: But play time must be had! First, I thought I would try my hand at some driving. Sadly, my arms are not yet sufficiently long to reach the wheel. No worries--looks like it was a stick-shift anyway. I only roll with automatics. Since the tractor was a no go, I was on the hunt for a vehicle more my speed. Fortunately, I found just the thing. Dominic wanted on. I had to tell him, "sorry, the kool bus stops for no one." Then I found the steering wheel. After that, there wasn't much driving. With that little escapade behind us, Mommy decided that driving wasn't in the cards for me, so she became my mode of transportation. Isn't she beautiful? Annalyn's mom, Angie, was her transport too. (Check out those leg warmers--I gotta get me some of those!). Isaac and Dominic had a different vehicle, also parent-powered. That photo about fits their moods for the day as well.

I finally found the pumpkin of my choice. Right after this picture I attempted to roll that pumpkin all the way to the car. Not the right call, so I learned. By the time the day was over I was shocked at what fun the Pumpkin Patch is! Enjoy the fall, friends! --McKinley

2 comments:

  1. So so cute! I love the pictures in the pumpkin pile. Need to hunt down a pumpkin patch to take Lincoln to sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete